Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leah's Doctor Appointment

Last Tuesday Leah and I went to the doctor for her 6 month appointment. She is growing just perfectly! Leah is 18 lbs 2 ozs (80%) and 26"(50%).

While we were waiting for the doctor to come in the room, I sat Leah on the exam table. She started tearing the paper like a crazy girl! I had a hard time pulling her away from it. It made me laugh so hard. Then as we were leaving one of the nurses went in a room and started fixing the paper for the next patient. Leah started looking around and had a look like where is that paper? :)

I talked to the doctor about her not being interested in the rice cereal. He suggested trying some other foods so now Leah is eating peas and carrots and is getting better about eating them. I'm thinking we will start fruit within the next week.

We are so blessed to have two wonderful, healthy, beautiful little girls!!!

From the Mouths of Babes:

-At lunch one day Allie told me "I've got to rest before dinner so I can (have the energy to) say the prayer.

-After 3 tries to parallel park, I said to Allie "when you learn to drive, Daddy is going to teach you to parallel park until you are really good at it because Mommy isn't good at it." Allie told me "After Daddy teaches me, I will teach you."

-Every Sunday we always go out/pick something up for lunch. We got in the car last Sunday and Allie said "I want to go to back out." She meant Outback.

-At Sonic we asked Allie what would you like. Allie said "I want some rings without onions."

No comments:

Post a Comment