Today Leah is 6 months old! I can't believe she is growing so fast. Leah is really good at sitting up but I still feel better with a pillow around her because she gets excited and falls over. Also, if she wants to look behind her Leah just falls back on the pillow. :) We haven't started rice cereal but will soon. I will be sure to have the camera ready.
One evening Kevin started blowing raspberries and from that night on Leah does it a lot! Allie has started making silly faces at Leah. Now, Leah has a silly face. It is her sticking out her tongue. She does it when people start smiling at her. It is so funny!! I tried to get a picture but of course she wouldn't do it.
Another thing Leah has learned within the past couple of months is squealing/screaming. She will scream when she is having fun with Allie. Leah will also scream when Allie is bothering her. So when I hear screaming, I come and have to figure out what is going on. Sometimes I hear screaming and then I hear Allie saying "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Here is your toy."
Leah's personality is starting to come through. She is very laid back and loves her sister. Leah has added so much to our family.
From the Mouths of Babes:
-We have been looking at a few new schools for Allie. When we were talking about the schools, Allie said "I want to go to a school that isn't dirty." By the way, none of the schools were dirty at all.
-Allie randomly said to me "I love everything in the whole world! Except salad." The funny part is we have salad with honey mustard about twice a week and she eats it with no problem at all.
-At church last week I wore high heels and while I was taking Allie to children's church she turned to me and said very seriously, "You can't run in those. You will trip." You know how much I run at church. :)



You are doing a great job mom, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed our visits last week!