Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Playing at Home

My solution to having to get Leah a toy every couple of minutes.
I just put the basket of toys by her.

Coloring and doing stamps together

Allie showing Leah how to do it.



From the Mouths of Babes:

-Leah will be sitting and then she will decide to go somewhere. She lowers herself from a sitting position to her tummy and then gets stuck. I then hear her crying and as soon as she sits back up she stops crying.

-Allie: "Momma, Leah is eating the floor." This was one of the times that Leah was stuck on her tummy.

-Kevin and Allie were talking about helping others. Allie's idea on how to help other people. "We can put them in a car, a wagon, or on a donkey (like the Good Samaritan)."

-After explaining to Allie what "WOW!" means, she looked around and said "WOW! You cleaned your kitchen up!"

-While blow drying Allie's hair, she turned towards the blow dryer and took a big gulp of air. She then said "Yummy!!"

-Allie asked me when we are going to Disney again. I said it will be a while. She said tell me when. So, I said not this summer but maybe next. Maybe when you are 5. Allie's response was very calm. She said "ok, how about Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Those are your choices."

No comments:

Post a Comment