Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Allie and Leah were playing in her room together this afternoon. Leah was lying on the floor while Allie read, talked, and danced around her. Then Leah started talking and she only has 1 volume...loud! :) I heard Allie talking to her saying "Leah, no yelling in the house. You can only yell outside." Haha. I then carried the bouncy seat up there for Leah to sit in and still be able to watch Allie. As you can tell in the video, Leah loves her bouncy seat! She will sit in it and just kick and kick. While they were in Allie's room, they were listening to the Disney cd that Bess is letting us borrow. Allie was just dancing and dancing. Yes, Allie took her turn doing a video on her camera of me dancing and singing. I'm not planning on uploading that one. :)


Be sure to turn the volume up so you can hear the music. Sorry about how dark the video is. I think you can still see how much we were having.


No comments:

Post a Comment