Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happenings Around Our House

Playing with her ball
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Thanks Bess for the pin, bow, and shirts!!
Tummy time
Such a great big sister

Several things have happened around here since I last posted.

Kevin and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on March 15. Well, we tried to celebrate. Haha. We had planned on celebrating by going to Gatlinburg for the weekend and/or going out to eat on Saturday. Leah had a fever and double ear infection on Friday. We were planning to leave on Saturday morning. The trip was just postponed not cancelled so we will celebrate soon. Leah's feeling much better from her ear infection.

Kevin did give me a really nice heart necklace and some roses for our anniversary. He had Allie go with him to pick it out. It was so sweet.

A few days later Allie was dancing and twirling in her room while we were getting ready for bed. She tripped over her feet and fell. She ended up hitting her mouth on her bed and then started screaming and bleeding!!! I raced her downstairs to our kitchen (better lighting and ice). Her bottom lip was cut really bad. It scared me so much! I called the doctor on call because I was worried we might need stitches. Thankfully, he said that it would heal on it's own. I took a big sigh and was so glad we didn't have to go to the ER. Allie says it doesn't hurt anymore and it is healing.

Everyone is now fine and we are trying to stay healthy and accident free... at least until after next weekend. I have made an appointment for us to have some family pictures taken then. :)

Allie's school is going great. She loves it and loves playing with her friends!!! Allie has started trying to climb our trees. She is getting better but still gets stuck and can't get down. She is only about 3 feet off the ground. I will have to try and get a picture of her climbing the tree.

Leah is also doing well. She is now eating several things. I have found that she loves vegetables and some fruit (nothing too sweet). She still doesn't like rice cereal and baby oatmeal. Cheerios are her favorite!!!! The way she asks for more Cheerios is by banging on her tray. We decided that we should teach her the sign for more. I keep working with her but she just laughs. Maybe she will do it one day. :) Her favorite toys are balls. She loves this big ball I bought. We will roll it back and forth.

From the Mouths of Babes:

-Allie: "Daddy is the most bravest of all. He gets the spiders for us."




1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

    Yes. That is ONE BRAVE SuperDad!

    ReplyDelete