Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Over the Past Month

Allie with the pirate she found in Fernandina Beach

Allie napping. This doesn't happen a lot.
I thought she looked so peaceful.

Allie feeding Leah a bottle

Leah has peaches all in her hair.
I guess this is what happens when Leah feeds herself. :)

Mommy and Leah

Mommy and Allie
Allie is wearing her sleep mask she made at VBS this week. 
We have been so busy over the past month. I haven't had a chance to do any posts. On Memorial Day weekend, we went and saw Kevin's parents. Kevin, Leah, and I came on home while Allie stayed several more days. Allie had a great time staying with Pop and Bess by herself. There was some spoiling but not too much. :) I''m glad they had fun! Leah and I enjoyed playing together all by ourselves that week. I took Leah to the Zoo and showed her every animal. We were there a while but I think Leah had fun. She would say "OOOOOO!!" everytime she saw the animals. I loved it! Kevin and I also were able to try a new restaurant while Allie was gone. We went to the Tin Angel. It was really good!!

Last Saturday we went swimming at the Williamson County Rec Center. It is about 30 mins from our house. The pool is perfect for us....not too big/small. They have a kiddie pool (18") that Allie loved playing with the other kids in. She also practiced swimming in the big pool. Allie was able to swim off the steps underwater to  Kevin or me. She was also jumping in with the noodle. Leah wasn't so sure about the pool. We have a baby float for her (I wouldn't be able to take them both by myself unless we had floats for both of them). After a while she seemed to like floating around and watching Allie jump in. However, Leah did like holding onto the side of the baby pool and splashing a little. We stayed at the pool about 3 1/2 hrs. When we were done it was close to dinner time. We decided to grab some dinner close so if the girls fell asleep on the way home they could go straight to bed. That is exactly what happened.

This week was VBS for Brentwood Hills. Allie loved going every night (Sun-Wed). It made for some late nights but she had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment