Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Allie's 4th Birthday Party

Allie's 4!!!

Blowing Out the Candles

Opening Gifts


Sydney, Allie, and Mommy

Opening More Gifts at Home


Allie's birthday was on a Saturday this year. We were able to celebrate all day! Allie asked for breakfast in bed. So, I made chocolate chip muffins and brought them upstairs. Allie decided to have breakfast in Daddy and Mommy's bed. She ended up sitting on my pillow and dropping crumbs all over my side of the bed. HaHa! This year I bought a birthday button for the birthday girl to wear on her day. Allie really liked wearing it all day. People were telling her Happy Birthday! everywhere we went.

Since it was her birthday, Allie got the choose what to do next (at our house). She chose to play iphone with Kevin. They sat and played together for way too long! :) We then had a baby shower to attend and after the shower it was birthday party time!

Allie was so excited about everyone coming! We had the party at our church right by the playground. This year Kevin and I decided to make the party very simple and easy. We put up a few decorations and had cake, ice cream, and lemonade. She had a great time playing with her cousins, eating cake, and opening presents. After the party, we went home and Allie opened the presents from Mommy, Daddy, and Leah, and the presents from Pop and Bess. Allie had a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she had a great time! So sorry her birthday completely slipped my mind this year....I will send her a present in August along with Leah's ....hopefully by then I will be able to think straight again!

    ReplyDelete