Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

From the Mouth of Babes

- I took Allie to try on uniforms for next year. I needed to know exactly what size to buy at the consignment sale. While trying on the clothes she kept wiggling and wiggling, I said "Allie, I need you to stay still so I can see how it fits." She said, "Mama, I have to see if I can dance (in it). I love to dance on the rug."

- After Allie got the Scientist award at school, I asked Allie if she was a Mad Scientist. She said "No, I'm a happy scientist."

- Allie, Leah, and I were all watering the flowers out front. Allie had the hose and Leah was sitting in our little coupe play car. I told Allie to water the flowers and don't spray Leah. I was going to work on feeding the flowers. I turned around for 5 secs and heard Leah crying. I looked and Leah was dripping wet. I looked at Allie and said "What happened? Why did you spray Leah?" She said, "I was watering the grass behind Leah." I couldn't help but laugh. Allie was honestly watering the grass.

- Leah was blowing raspberries over and over. Allie told me "Mama, Leah is trying to say poop." By the way, Allie can only say poop in the bathroom.

- We were listening to each other's hearts by putting our heads to our chests. Allie listened to Kevin's and then mine. She turned to me very seriously and said "Mama, your heart is beating slow. You need to exercise."

No comments:

Post a Comment