Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Christmas Morning!

 Leah on Christmas morning
 Allie with her rain boats and umbrella
 Opening presents
 Leah stopping for a minute to take a picture
 Allie with a make your own headband set
 Leah with her new puppy
Mommy and the girls
 Leah loving her new hat and gloves
The girls after all the presents were opened.

Christmas morning was a lot of fun this year!! Allie woke us up around 7am so not too early. She then ran into Leah's room announcing that it is Christmas morning and to wake up! We went on downstairs to open our stockings and to see what Santa brought. Allie and Leah was so excited! 

As we were opening, Allie gave Kevin his gift from her (a lollipop). Then it was my turn. I knew she had wrapped us gifts from around the house about 3 weeks before but I never checked to see what she wrapped. Allie didn't want me to take her to the store because I would see it and also have to pay for it. So, she handed me my present. I opened the gift bag and found a homemade card, lollipop, and a banana (yes, the banana was 3 weeks old!). Haha! I just laughed and said "well, this part of the gift didn't work out." Allie thought it was so funny! We went and threw it away. I then told her thank you for thinking of me. I did think it was really sweet of her to think of Kevin and me. Allie told me later she put the banana in to make me laugh. Well....it worked. :) The girls loved their gifts!

Leah got a puppy this year! It is the perfect dog for us. There is a power switch. Haha! When she opened it she just started laughing. The dog will bark and walk around in a circle. 

2 of the gifts Allie got was a remote control My Little Pony car and a create your own headband set. She really loved playing with those on Christmas.  

As I was putting Allie to bed, Allie said "I wish Christmas was everyday!" This happens every year. She gets really sad when Christmas day is over for the year. We all had such a great Christmas!! 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I can't wait for Olivia to be excited....Alex and I were more excited than she was this year! LOVE the cash register for Allie....I want to come play with that :)

    ReplyDelete