Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

In Nashville our weather has been a little crazy. We have some warm days and then a few days later it will be cold and wet. So on our warm days we spend most of the time outside playing. I took this picture one afternoon when we were playing. I absolutely LOVE how the girls play together and seem to have lots of fun.
We were shopping at Walmart for the girls to pick out their Valentines for Kevin. We also had a few other things to pick up too. Leah started using her box of chocolates (Kevin's Valentine) as a pillow.
I had to leave the room during lunch for about 2-3 minutes. I came back to this. The girls had painted their faces with ketchup and thought it was so funny! There is never a dull moment around here. What am I going to do with these crazy girls? Haha!

From the Mouth of Babes:

- We were having a make your own pizza night. Everyone had their own personal pizza and could put whatever they want on it. Leah grabbed the cheese and poured all of the cheese on her pizza and then looked confused when I started taking most of it off. Allie then poured all the cheese on her pizza too. I asked why she did that. Allie said "I wanted extra cheese." Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment