Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

SNOW!!

 All bundled and ready to play in the snow
 On our way to go sledding
 Allie and Kevin sledding
 Allie having lots of fun sledding
 Mommy and Leah sledding
Leah fell back in the sled and couldn't get up without help. :)
 Leah having fun sledding
Kevin and the girls with their snowman
Leah found some water to play in





We woke up on Saturday morning to about 1/2-1 inch of snow. This was a surprise for all of us! So we got ready and went out to play in the snow (before it melted). We started with a snowball fight in the backyard. Then realized that we could probably sled a little. So we all got in the car and drove down the road a little to a hill in our neighborhood. When we first got to the hill, Leah just stood there and watched Kevin and Allie go down the hill. She wasn't so sure about sledding. We asked Leah if she wanted to go down the hill and she just looked at us. So, Kevin got in the sled and went down with Leah. Leah loved it! Next Leah went down the sled with Allie while I was waiting at the bottom. The two girls liked going down together. Allie went down quite a bit. She even went down head first! After sledding we went back home and made a snowman. Allie was a big help! Kevin and Allie built the snowman. While they were building, Leah found some water to play in. Haha! After playing outside, we all came in and had some hot chocolate and watched a movie. It was a fun snow day!

From the Mouths of Babes:

Allie: 
- I was telling Allie that we could go to the store so she could buy her Dora toothpaste with her money. She said "Let's just buy it from Amazon so we don't have to go to the store."

- Allie came and told me that "Leah almost hurt her."

-We normally have dinner and then go to bed afterwards. For some reason, we had dinner a little early and when we were done it was too early for bed. I said "you girls can stay up a little and clean up the toys in the living room." Allie said "YEAH, we get to stay up!!" It was 5:45pm. Haha!

Leah:
-I was singing Leah her lullaby before bed. I looked down at Leah and she was sticking her fingers in her ears. I guess she didn't like my singing. This also happened while I was reading her a bedtime story.

-At dinner Leah ate really fast! I'm not sure why but she cleared her plate fast. Then she started looking all around for her food.

-Leah fell asleep in the car. When we got home, she woke up as I was taking her out of the car seat. She immediately started saying ME!!!

-We went to Logan's for Sunday lunch. I noticed that Leah was giving Allie some dirty looks but I didn't think much about it. Then Leah got my attention and said "Allie, trash, and (then pointed at the ground.)" She was not happy that Allie was throwing her peanut shells on the floor. We told her it was ok and to not worry about it. Then a little while later the table next to us was throwing their peanut shells on the floor. Leah started pointing and saying "Mama, trash!." Kevin and I couldn't help but laugh and tell her that you are suppose to do that at this restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. Sledding looks like so much fun!! Did you use all the snow in the yard to make the little snowman :)

    ReplyDelete