Sunday, June 18, 2006
Happy Father's Day.
Happy Father's Day to my Dad and Kevin's Dad. It is kinda funny neither one of our dads are in town today. Father's day has been postponed to Monday night for my dad and next weekend for Kevin's dad. I guess it really doesn't matter the day you celebrate all that matters is that you do honor your dad. When we were out shopping for father's day presents. I ended up getting a iPod shuffle. I was getting really tired of listening to the radio when I was trying to run. It seemed like the time that I was wanting to go running was when the radio station decided to play 30 mins of commericals or slow songs. I'm really glad I got the iPod. I can listen to it in the car since I have a tape player so that is exciting and I also get to choose what songs I hear when I'm working out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment