Great job Sue and Tina for getting the polar bear badge. I don't think I would even want to try camping in less than 32 degrees weather. Kevin did save me (from almost certain death!!!). I did forget to mention that. If he hadn't I would have gone off the trail and fallen onto some decaying trees about 2 feet below the trail. Thanks again Kevin.
It is such a beautiful day here in Nashville. It is about 80 degrees and the humidity is low. Kevin and I will definately be heading to the pool later this afternoon. I love to spend my Saturday afternoons laying by the pool. Well, Kevin's parents are in Hawaii for the next 2 weeks. They went to the Big Island. They seem to be having a good time and enjoying themselves.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment