Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

If I can't see you, you can't see me!


We have been having some issues with Allie napping lately. Basically, she doesn't want to take a nap but needs a nap so she doesn't get too fussy by bedtime. Today, I laid her down to take a nap. I had to go in 2-3 times to lay her back down and tell her to stop talking and to nap. The last time I went in I saw this. Allie sitting in her crib with the blanket over her head. I guess she heard me walking up the stairs and put the blanket over her head so I couldn't see her. I ran downstairs laughing to myself and sneaked back in to get the picture. I then laid her back down and she went right to sleep. Such a sweet little girl! You never know what to expect!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates. Are you sledding today?

    ReplyDelete