Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Week of Pre-K

 So excited for her first day!
Allie playing at her seat in class.

Allie has started Pre-K at Lipscomb and is loving it! She goes 5 days a week from 8-2:30. During her week she has chapel, science lab, PE (twice), music, Spanish, and art class. They also have plenty of time everyday in the classroom and playground for playing and learning.  

Yesterday, Allie got in the car and said "Mama, today was a great day!" I loved hearing that. Also, when I dropped Allie off yesterday a boy from her class saw her and waited for her so they could walk in together. Allie was really excited that he was waiting and couldn't get out of the car fast enough. I was glad to see that she is making friends quickly. 

I love hearing all about her day on our drive home. We are really excited about this school year!

From the Mouths of Babes:

-Leah was playing and picked up the Ken barbie and said "Daddy!"

-Allie told me on the way to school, "She was going to tell her teacher that she needed to skip the 4 year old class and go straight to the 5 year old class. She already knows all the 4 year old things." 

No comments:

Post a Comment