- On our vacation I asked Kevin if he needed directions to dinner. Allie spoke up and said "Mommy don't you know that Daddy knows everything." By the way, he didn't need directions.
- One of the roads we take on the way to school has speed humps. Kevin also takes this road on his way to work. Allie asked me if Daddy could drive her on the speed hump road. I asked her why. She said "Daddy speeds up over the speed humps and you slow down."
- On one of the first days of taking Allie to school. Leah kept saying "whoa!" over every speed hump.
- Allie told me "Daddy calls them speed humps. You should call them slow humps."
-Allie sets the table every evening. She told me one day "Mommy I always give everyone their size fork. You get the medium size fork." It was a salad fork. So, Kevin gets the dinner fork, I get the salad fork, Allie gets the kid's fork, and Leah gets a baby fork.
- Last Wednesday we weren't able to go to church because Leah was sick. I gave the girls a bath just like every Wednesday. All evening Leah kept coming up to me saying "Bible!" and bringing me the Bible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment